In addition to my law practice, I regularly lecture to groups interested in trademark and copyright law as it applies to their particular industry. Past topics have included:
- Determining Royalty Fees, Contracts, and Agreements
- Intellectual Property Rights: Protecting Your Artistic Work
- Reading and Writing Effective Contracts
- Copyright Protection for Photographers
- Intellectual Property Protection for Craftsmen
I tailor these lectures to suit your audience and would be happy to discuss the specific needs of your organization or business with you. Please contact me at 484-553-1054 for more information.