I have been practicing intellectual property law as a solo practitioner for over seven years. My professional credentials are listed below.
- The John Marshall Law School, JD and LLM in Intellectual Property Law, 2005
- Cedar Crest College, 2000
- Licensed attorney in the state of New Jersey
- Licensed attorney before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO License #61,909)
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Board Member, Arts Guild New Jersey
- Member, New Jersey Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts